[Click here for the conference schedule]
Session topics include:
- Primary sector genotyping and breeding
- Ecological and evolutionary genomics
- Māori kaupapa/Te Ao Māori into genetics/genomics teaching and research
- Microbial genomics and eDNA
- Methodology advances in statistical genetics
- Human & health genomics and epigenomics
Email your abstract to email@example.com
Please send each abstract in a separate file and let us know which of the sessions you would like to present in.
Programme organising committee: Peter Ritchie (VUW), Miles Benton (ESR), Una Ren (ESR), Donia Macartney-Coxson (ESR), Yvan Papa (VUW), & Tom Oosting (VUW)
The conference dinner will be at The Backbencher Gastropub located at 34 Molesworth Street in Thorndon on the evening of Monday 18 November. The dinner is limited to 75 tickets and costs $45pp. Please get in quick with your MapNet2019 registeration if you would like to secure a seat for that event.